A TOURING CROSSOVER THAT IS THE RESULT OF NOLAN'S EXPERIENCE AND INNOVATION IN THIS SECTOR. ITS GENEROUS TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS MAKE IT A VERSATILE HELMET DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE MOST AMBITIOUS OF MOTOR-TOURISM ENTHUSIASTS AND THE MOST CHALLENGING JOURNEYS.
- REMOVABLE PROTECTIVE CHIN GUARD
- ULTRAWIDE VISOR; The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus assuring maximum riding comfort and increasing active safety.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE VISION PROTECTION SYSTEM (VPS) SUNSCREEN (UV PROTECTION UP TO 400NM) WITH AUTOMATIC RETRACTION SYSTEM
- SIX POSSIBLE CONFIGURATIONS. The N70-2 GT is characterized by the presence of three elements (visor, removale protective chin guard and peak) which can be fitted to the helmet individually, in pairs (visor or peak è chin guard), or completely removed.
- MICROLOCK² RETENTION SYSTEM; IT it is a patented double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. it consist of a termoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second alluminium toothed and holding lever. the toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. this device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening.
- SET UP FOR THE N-COM COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS AND ESS (EMERGENCY STOP SIGNAL)