A casual-styled men’s water-resistant textile parka with a strong utility aesthetic, the Alpinestars X Diesel AS-DLS Daiji Parka combines class-leading rider protection features in a package fit to combat the elements, on and off the bike, making it ideal for urban riding.
• Textile jacket with water resistant treatment for effective protection against light rain.
• Polymide Ripstop construction with polyester laminate for abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
• Reinforced patches in key areas for additional durability and abrasion resistance.
• Nucleon Plus shoulder and elbow protectors for superior protection against impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE EN17092-4:2020 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (available as an accessory upgrade).
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Four front main pockets and a small pocket on the left sleeve for safe and secure storage of valuables, thus adding to the jacket’s real-world practicality.
• Ergonomic cut for an optimized fit and a sleek ‘casual’ aesthetic.
• Air intakes of arm for high levels of cooling airflow.
• Hood offers effective protection against the elements off the bike.
• Elbow strap adjustments allow the fit to be adjusted, thus reducing material bunching and enhancing rider comfort.