Designed specifically for female hands, the Stella Copper is a lightweight urban glove. Incorporating sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
• Anatomically profiled for an optimized female fit.
• Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
• Hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex for high levels of impact protection.
• Full synthetic suede palm for added durability.
• Accordions on backhand for increased finger flexibility.
• Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
• Palm reinforcement patches for superior grip.
• CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
• Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger.
• Padding on fingers for increased levels of rider comfort.
• Lycra fourchettes offer good breathability and flexibility.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: