The TSPS Superair Jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance and extensive mesh
paneling for high levels of ventilation and airflow. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option
to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the TSPS Superair Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
1.Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active upper body protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete
with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
2. Protective and comfortable Nucleon Flex Plus armor is highly flexible and breathable, and has a thin profile for optimum rider comfort.
- Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air is the world's first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider setup configurations required.
- Chassis constructed from hard
a thin profile for optimum rider comfort.
wearing 600 Denier polyester
with double polyurethane coating
for additional protection.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor
on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon
chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level
1 and 2 back protectors available
as an accessory upgrade).
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows
for additional abrasion resistance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff
with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar construction with
soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets,
inner waterproof document pocket
and two inner pockets on the liner
for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows
the rider to adjust the jacket
to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
- According to European statutory
law the CE mark is a conformity
requirement for the marketing
of this product. The following
standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - A Class
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars
Nucleon back protector, available
as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012
Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus
shoulder and elbow protectors.