Derived from Alpinestars race boots and optimized for road riding and supreme levels of everyday comfort, this aggressively-profiled sport riding shoe is constructed from a superbly lightweight microfiber and incorporates class-leading protective features. With an OrthoLite® insock for high levels of breathability and comfort, the S-P 2 Shoe features an exclusive compound rubber sole to provide excellent levels of grip whatever the weather, for the ultimate in precision control. This shoe is also equipped with an integrated BOA speed closure system, a quick and easy system for precisely securing the shoe that eliminates laces for an optimized fit.
1. Alpinestars advanced softprene and microfiber construction for the optimal blend of comfort and durability.
2. Quick action upper shoe BOA closure system for a secure and optimized fit.
3. OrthoLite® insock for high levels of breathability.
4. Sports sole with a high flex inner structure (lasting insole) for elevated walking comfort.
• The main upper is constructed from microfiber with a tongue and rear accordion made by a lightweight padded material that offers superior comfort.
• Strategically positioned perforations on the upper with open cell softprene construction for high levels of airflow and breathability.
• New BOA speed lace system technology for a quick, precise and secure closure.
• Foam backed double density ankles disks are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPU guards provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in keys area.
• External TPU toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion and gives greater stability.
• Welded reflective insert on rear.
• TPU heel counter protects from impact and abrasion.
• External double density TPU toe slider
• Internal toe box reinforcement layered under the microfiber for enhanced durability.
• Removable anatomic PU open cell foam footbed for comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sport sole with high flex inner structure for enhanced everyday comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.