The SMX Air Sport Jacket features a main chassis constructed from tech mesh on the rider’s abdomen, back, and inner arms, paired with 450D polyfabric reinforcement on the outer arms and shoulders. The SMX Air also incorporates perforated 450D polyfabric on the upper chest for excellent levels of airflow during the warm, summer riding months. Extended polyamide stretch material has been incorporated on the rider’s back, shoulders, and sides, with a high-density stretch material on the upper back. The stretch material provides an adaptive fit and a high level of freedom of movement, as well as offers the perfect expansion ability for use with the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
• Tech mesh chassis with mechanical stretch combined with 450D polyfabric perforated in key areas including the chest panel.
• New inner construction for Nucleon protection insert upgrades, ready to accommodate the new Alpinestars’ long back protector insert.
• Tech-Air® Ready.
• Strategic stretch inserts on side torso and upper back panel.
• Ergonomic design for optimal sport movement and flexibility.
• Detachable windproof liner.
• Waist adjusters.
• Waterproof compartment.
• DFS lite external shoulder protectors.
• Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 armor.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II EN 17092-4:2020 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor.