The Road Pro Pant utilizes a premium, technical performance fabric main shell construction with a tapered touring fit for optimum levels of protection and comfort. The Road Pro Pants also feature fixed membrane with a LTD liner for guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk, strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements for effective protection against abrasion and ventilation ports for high levels of airflow.
• Two hand pockets for secure storage.
• Ventilation openings feature zippers for quick and easy control of cooling internal airflow.
• Technical performance fabric main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort and durability.
• Stretch inserts on the back and knees for mobility and comfort on and off the bike.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) prEN 17092– AA class
• CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors.
• Gore-Tex LTD membrane for waterproofing and breathability.
• Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability and seam strength.
• Ergonomic knee with back stretch insert for improved range of leg mobility.
• Adjusters on legs help reduce material bulk for improved ergonomics while keeping the leg protection firmly in position.
• Hook and loop waist adjuster for an optimal fit.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Reflective Astars logo.