The Nucleon range of road protection features a superb anatomical fit and comfort. Constructed with innovative protector plates which are lightweight and feature a high performance polymeric blend for protection. Featuring new, modular rib protectors for strategic protection in a vulnerable area, the Nucleon KR-3 Protector offers excellent performance under an outer leather or textile garment.
• Back protector constructed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the body size.
• New structured back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving.
• Protection incorporates hybrid construction with lattice shell with a new viscoelastic PU foam compound.
• Horizontal flex channeling for adaptive fit in all riding positions.
• Waist adjustment for customized fit and slim vented kidney belt for added position stability and security.
• Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via snap fit system to allow a more comfortable use of the protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.
• Back protector CE certified to EN 1621_2:2014 LEVEL 2.
• New single-injected lattice structure shell constructed with ergonomic design to absorb high impacts and allow maximum breathability and air flow.
• New soft viscoelastic PU foam compound on the central spine area for fit, comfort and impact absorption.
• Convex design on the central hard shell provides highest level of protection of the spine.
• New adjustable rib protector constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for additional side protection.
• New shoulder blade padding extensions to protect the impact areas.