The Nucleon KR-1 Cell back protector incorporates race-orientated back protection. Featuring hard plastic lattice structured shell, this innovative back protector is uncompromising in safety and performance. Ergonomically profiled for sport riding with superb ventilation, the Nucleon KR-1 Cell is extremely lightweight and breathable.
• Developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes.
• Highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation.
• Horizontal flexion grooves for an adaptive fit in different riding positions.
• Cell Technology back protector is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
• Back protector according with the EN 1621-2 : 2014 Level 2.
• Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via a snap fit system for greater comfort.
• Height adjustable kidney belt featuring dual hook and loop closure system for easy, secure closure.
• Soft Bio-Foam padded chassis for maximum comfort.
• Extended lower back protector offers more protection to the rider.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector by removing the adjustable straps.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector for extended lower spine protection.