The mid-length Hyde XT Drystar®XF Gloves are engineered to deliver enhanced feel and sensitivity with the bike’s controls while providing a high level of protection, stretch and flexibility. These gloves are equipped with Alpinestars Drystar®XF membrane for superior breathability and waterproof performance, and an ergonomic viscoelastic knuckle for effective impact protection.
1. Modular Laminated Drystar®XF membrane provides superior breathability. This membrane incorporates hydrophilic technology where water vapor is absorbed from the body and desorbed on the outside to provide 100% waterproof performance, and is easily packable and fast drying.
2. Extended shape knuckle offers greater coverage and protection of the knuckle area.
3. Integrated ultra-slim closure flap with a wrist strap for a secure closure.
• Reinforced stretch main construction with stretch fabric for enhanced comfort and fit.
• Reinforced synthetic suede palm for enhanced durability with an ergonomic pattern for optimum feel and flexibility.
• Goat leather on digits for the optimum blend of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Covered viscoelastic knuckle protection offers unrivaled coverage.
• Technical stretch inserts for an optimized fit and enhanced comfort.
• Palm stretch insert and seamless wrist closure for additional comfort in key zones.
• Alpinestars finger bridge limits finger roll and prevents separation in the event of a crash.
• Touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP.