A short cuff glove designed and optimized for pure adventure riding, the Halo Leather Glove has a perforated construction for maximum airflow and breathability, with an over-injected
knuckle for protection against repeated impacts. This glove also has a thin, streamlined cuff for reduced bulk, allowing it to be easily worn under the sleeves of a jacket.
1. Technical construction optimized for enhanced protection when riding off-road.
2. Stretch backhand constructed with polyamide and reinforced with aramid delivers the perfect blend of
flexibility, comfort and durability.
3. Seamless knuckle protector offers effective protection against impacts.
• Premium goat leather and advanced stretch textile main chassis for high levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Extensive perforated panel on fingers for optimal airflow.
• Stretch fabric on the back hand for enhanced freedom of movement.
• Over-injected, ergonomically profiled knuckle protector delivers protection against impacts; seamless construction
delivers enhanced rider comfort.
• Ashield landing pad for additional protection on a key area.
• Over-injected finger sliders for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Rubber grip palm for enhanced feel with the bike's controls.
• Short cuff design with flat wrist closure for a thin, streamlined profile.
• Touchscreen compatible index and thumb for use with smart devices.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.