The CE-certified GP X v2 glove features a sport fit that offers high levels of comfort and protection. Featuring a special ‘in the sleeve’ construction for additional protection and comfort, abrasion resistant reinforcements, finger sliders and knuckle protection, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Sport summer glove.
• Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
• ‘In the sleeve’ construction maximizes comfort and feel, and allows the glove to be worn with any leather jacket.
• Hard knuckle for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
• Finger bridge on the third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide.
• Mix of perforated leather for superior performance.
• Slip-in glove wrist safety closure for security.
• Accordions on fingers and thumb to increase fit and direct comfort.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Cuff leather puller to easily get into the glove
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm and soft rubber padding on fingers for additional rider comfort.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).