The urban-styled CR-6 Drystar® riding shoe has an advanced construction with fine mesh and specific breathable windows for high levels of breathability and airflow. Featuring Alpinestars Drystar® membrane between the upper and lining for proven waterproof performance, this shoe is durable and boasts premium protective features.
• Advanced construction consisting of fine mesh plus seamless technology to improve the structure, with specific breathable windows.
• Vamp in mesh for enhanced comfort and breathability, higher tongue in Nubuck microfiber for more resistance.
• Hook and loop strap combined with a traditional lacing system ensure a customizable fit.
• Toebox and heel counter internal reinforcements give structure, support and impact resistance.
• Technical rubber rand provides abrasion protection on toe area.
• CE-certified to EN 13634:2017 directive.
• Alpinestars anatomical double density TPU ankle disks layered under the upper plus external lateral ankle protector TPR provide strategic protection.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort.
• New Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.