With a new shin-plate design, extensive front and rear accordion flex zones, newly designed buckle closure system for improved ergonomic performance, the A-Class GORE-TEX® Boot is ideal for long or short touring rides, with a full GORE-TEX® membrane for guaranteed levels of waterproof and breathability.
• Full grain leather upper offering comfort and durability with ergonomic boot shaping for superior fit, improved footpeg control and comfort.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on medial side under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
• Full GORE-TEX® internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and high level of breathability.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outsole offers high levels of grip and stability, on and off the bike.
• Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement for foot support and structural integrity.
• Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed provides arch support and high levels of comfort.
• New shin plate design with TPR shin reinforcement offers support and protection in prone area.
• Highly personalized fit and lateral ankle protection provided by buckle closure system that incorporates new reduced-volume design with light, durable TPU reverse-action pump ratchet closure.
The ratchet strap is replaceable.
• Extensive front and rear accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, flexion and support.
• Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support and impact resistance.
• A-CLASS GORE-TEX® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.