The T-GPX Waterproof Jacket features reinforced fabric in strategic positions and an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a
waterproof membrane which is fully seam-taped, zippered air vents and a removable full sleeve thermal liner, the T-GPX Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a wide range of weather
conditions. With class-leading internal protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, this jacket is optimized for urban riding.
1. Ergonomic engineered construction ensures an optimized performance fit and enhanced freedom of movement.
2. All-weather performance; waterproof membrane, removable thermal liner and air vents allow this jacket to be tailored to the conditions.
3. This jacket is [email protected] ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System for complete upper body protection.
4. G Lite shoulder protectors for enhanced impact resistance.
Multi-panel advanced poly-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• DFS Lite external protectors for superior abrasion resistance.
• Nucleon Flex Plus armor is flexible, lightweight and comfortable while delivering effective protection against impacts.
• Detachable thermal liner for warmth when required.
• Stretch elbow accordion helps movement and comfort on the bike.
• Hook and Loop strap on waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Embroidered logos for unique styling.
• Low profile collar construction with 30 textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining,
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following
standards apply to this product:
CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - A Class