Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit for the highest levels of rider comfort, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring air vents, a removable thermal liner and large mesh panels on the chest, back and arms, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for a wide range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimizd female fit.
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection
- Large mesh panales on front, back and underarms for optimized levels of airflow
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile colalr construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort
- Two front zippered pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows the riders to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a comformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standard apply to this product.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - A Class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon Back Protector, available as an accessory upgrade
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings