The NEO gets its name not just from its newness, but also from the small glove known as a “neoprene” that you should always have in your bag for winter motocross training or cool morning/evening bike rides. It’s not, strictly speaking, made of neoprene. Its Lycra® Fleece construction feels even more pleasant and comfortable than simple neoprene, because it’s thinner and less constricting. It acts as a slim barrier against the wind and cold, while retaining a flexibility that leaves your movements, and your precision at the controls, unhindered. Beyond insulating and retaining your hand’s
natural warmth, the NEO proves its effectiveness with a number of elements, such as the silicone prints on the inside of the palm, index, and middle fingers, for optimal grip on the controls, and its Clear Vision PadTM, to wipe off your face mask, or Touch ScreenTM systems, for handling electronic devices (smartphone or GPS). With the NEO, riding off-road in winter and braving the elements will swiftly become a real pleasure. Though it’s designed for training, some riders will make it their secret weapon for competitions under extreme conditions.
- Lycra® Fleece construction, to block out the cold and wind (topside)
- AX Suede® Cinco synthetic leather that combines comfort and excellent grip (palm side)
- Silicone prints on the index and middle fingers and on the palm, for grip on the controls
- Embossed neoprene wristband with integrated Velcro® adjustment tab
- Outer part of the thumb in Clear Vision PadTM micro-terry foam, for cleaning off your face mask
- Fourchettes (between the fingers) in water-repellent Lycra®
- Pull'N'Ride on-off tab integrated into the wristband
- Touch ScreenTM system (on the index finger) for handling electronic devices
- FIVE embossed or retro-reflective logos.